2/01/2008

Productivity and Weight

Long time no see. I haven't posted the blog about two months just because I was a little bit busy. I did some field work at New York Anime Festival, wrote a paper and prepared a small presentation at the conference during the holiday, and enjoyed the holiday with my wife from Japan in NYC and Princeton. I managed to submit my paper and finish my presentation in Florida without problems (I guess).


However, I am gaining my weight little by little. While I don't weight myself on a scale, my pants are now too tight. I believe that I am careful of my diet, but I recently haven't visited the fitness gym. When I was in Tokyo, I used the commuter train, but here, I use a car to visit my office, so I seldom walk as I did. In addition, I keep sitting at the desk almost all day because I have no teaching obligation. I should find an opportunity to burn my fat, but it is troublesome to visit the gym in such an cold weather. It is basically around 30 degrees Fahrenheit (the freezing point of water is 32 degrees)!

Productivity of the research and my body weight apparently have a positive relationship. Making it negative is my aim in February, of course, without reducing the former.

No comments: